Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Adarsh Ashok Joshi <ad...@broadcom.com> on 2011/01/21 19:07:45 UTC

Questions on OSGI testing

Hello,

I have installed Felix on my embedded system and I am able to run basic bundles on it. I want to do more tests on the system. Something like CPU usage, Memory usage, Disk usage etc. All I find when I browse for OSGI testing is info about Unit testing bundles using JUnit.

Any tips on how do go about it or any links would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

RE: Questions on OSGI testing

Posted by Adarsh Ashok Joshi <ad...@broadcom.com>.
Thank you so much for the information.