Posted to sanselan-dev@incubator.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2009/01/11 05:32:30 UTC

Time for another incubator report

January is the time for our quarterly podling reports. The reports
should be checked into the project/board directory in the svn
repository.

After the project team has reviewed them, the reports then need to be
copied here: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/January2009

Any volunteers?

Thanks,

Craig

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: Time for another incubator report

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Shanti,

On Jan 12, 2009, at 10:16 AM, Shanti Subramanyam - PAE wrote:

> Alright - I'll do it.

Thanks. If possible, please do it today.

> Is the quarterly report different from the monthly ones we've been
> doing ? That is does it have to include everything from Oct-Dec or
> just Dec ?

The report just includes changes from the last report. We are now on a
quarterly reporting schedule. The January report should cover December-
January. The April report should cover January-April.

Craig

Posted by Shanti Subramanyam - PAE <Sh...@Sun.COM>.
Alright - I'll do it.

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
I have to give the team credit for "getting" this aspect of Apache.

Makes my job much easier.

Thanks,

Craig

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
+1dirk

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
Hallo Janne,

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Craig,

Posted by Neeraj Joshi <jn...@us.ibm.com>.
I have checked the Jan status report for everyone's review.

Thanks
Neeraj
"The light at the end of the tunnel...may be you"

Neeraj Joshi
WebSphere XD - Compute Grid
AIM, IBM
Apache Imperius - http://incubator.apache.org/imperius