Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Jo...@bgs-ag.de on 2008/07/10 16:29:36 UTC

WSDL-Generation with complexTypes

Hi,

we successfully finished to implement the HalloWorld-Example as a
JavaEE5-conform Webservice.

Now the real world starts and the problems arise. In fact we would like to
have a Webservice like that:

@Stateless
@WebService
public class MyWebservice implements MyWebserviceIF {

@WebMethod
public void readData(MyDataTO data) {
}

The TransferObject MyDataTO should be:
        public Long[]                          keyProtokoll;
        public MyDataProtokollTO[]  dataProtokoll;
        public Long[]                       keyDaten;
        public MyDataDatenTO[]      dataDaten;

And the TransferObject MyDataProtokollTO is:

public class MyDataProtokollTO implements Serializable{

        private long               id;
        private long               otherId;
        private Timestamp     when;
        private My1Enum      entitaetstyp;
        private long              entitaetId;
        private My2Enum     funktion;

The Enumerations are from commons-lang - ValuedEnum.

Often we get the result:

16:08:48,374 ERROR [EjbModuleBuilder]
JAXWSEJBModuleBuilderExtension.addGBeans() failed: Unable to find the
service wsdl file
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to find the service
wsdl file
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.WsdlGenerator.generateWsdl(WsdlGenerator.java:314)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.axis2.builder.Axis2Builder.initialize(Axis2Builder.java:222)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSServiceBuilder.configureEJB(JAXWSServiceBuilder.java:215)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSEJBModuleBuilderExtension.addGBeans(JAXWSEJBModuleBuilderExtension.java:167)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilder.addGBeans(EjbModuleBuilder.java:819)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:647)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:254)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:133)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1196.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:867)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:116)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.RedeployCommand.redeploySameConfiguration(RedeployCommand.java:225)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.RedeployCommand.run(RedeployCommand.java:101)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I worked a lot with try and error, but I have the impression the more
complex the more errors. We started with a TreeMap, and now we use simple
Arrays...
If I reduce to the max, I can deploy but It seems to be that the generated
XSD-File doesn't contain all the information.

Thanx in advance for any help.

-Josef

BGS Beratungsgesellschaft
Software Systemplanung AG         Niederlassung Rhein/Main
Robert-Koch-Stra�e 41
55129 Mainz
Fon: +49 (0) 6131 / 914-0
Fax: +49 (0) 6131 / 914-400
www.bgs-ag.de Gesch�ftssitz Mainz
Registergericht
Amtsgericht Mainz
HRB 62 50
  Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender
Dr. Wolfgang Trommer
Vorstand
Hanspeter Gau
Hermann Kiefer
Nils Manegold

Re: Re: Re: WSDL-Generation with complexTypes

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Josef,

Great it is working for you!

I guess you are using CXF as webservice provider which uses Axis2 SAAJ
by default.  With the configuration change you made, you changed the
server to use Sun's SAAJ instead because of the bug in Axis2's SAAJ.

G 2.1.2 is currently using Axis2 1.3 and CXF 2.0.6.

Lin

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 10:45 AM,  <Jo...@bgs-ag.de> wrote:

> [...]
> [DEBUG] [OReadWSClientImpl] >> Webservice-Methode 'readDataDelta' wird
> aufgerufen.
> org.w3c.dom.DOMException: HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR: An attempt was made to
> insert a node where it is not permitted.
>         at
> org.apache.axiom.om.impl.dom.NodeImpl.insertBefore(NodeImpl.java:259)
>         at
> org.apache.axiom.om.impl.dom.NodeImpl.appendChild(NodeImpl.java:238)
>         at
> org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:163)
>         at $Proxy21.readDataDelta(Unknown Source)
>

> SOLUTION:
> see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3808
> andhttp://www.nabble.com/JAX-WS-2.1-WebService-inside-Geronimo-2.0.1-td17088122s134.html#a17328111
> changing geronimo-application.xml:
>         <sys:hidden-classes>
>             <sys:filter>org.apache.axis2</sys:filter>
>             <sys:filter>javax.xml.bind</sys:filter>
>             <sys:filter>javax.xml.namespace</sys:filter>
>         </sys:hidden-classes>
>     </sys:environment>
>
> and set GERONIMO_OPTS to the Startscript:
>
> export GERONIMO_OPTS="-Dorg.apache.geronimo.jaxws.provider=cxf
> -Dorg.apache.geronimo.saaj.provider=sun"
>
> Which Version of CXF and AXIS-2 do we have in Geronimo 2.1.2 ? I don't
> really understand why I have to put all these classes (axis2, bind,
> namespace) into hidden-classes?
>
> At the moment I can invoke the service and the data is successfully
> transfered :-)
>
> -Josef
>

> "Lin Sun" <li...@gmail.com>
>
> 15.07.2008 16:10
>
> Bitte antworten an
> user@geronimo.apache.org
> An
> user@geronimo.apache.org
> Kopie
> Thema
> Re: Re: WSDL-Generation with complexTypes
>

> Hi Josef,
>
> Can you try your "deploy without wsdl" scenario on a 2.1.2 server?  I
> tried an array of String today and the server did generate wsdl file
> during deployment.
>
> Thx,
>
> Lin
>
> On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 9:50 AM, Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Josef,
>>
>> Thanks for the feedback.  The prob below is from Sun's wsgen tool
>> which we don't really have control.
>>
>> I'll investigate why wsdl generation during deployment is different
>> (should have also created the .wsdl and .xsd files) than invoking
>> jaxws-tools wsgen directly.
>>
>> Lin
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 9:41 AM,  <Jo...@bgs-ag.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Lin,
>>>
>>> using the command line tool I found the following problems:
>>>
>>> * org.apache.commons.lang.enums.ValuedEnum -> enum (new in Java5)
>>> * java.uti.TreeMap -> Java-Array
>>> * private attributes need at least public accessors
>>>
>>> Now WSDL-Generation is working. Test is ongoing...

>>> An
>>> user@geronimo.apache.org
>>> Kopie
>>> Thema
>>> Antwort: Re: WSDL-Generation with complexTypes
>>>

>>> Hi Lin,
>>>
>>> we are using Geronimo 2.1.1. Java is:
>>> java version "1.5.0_13"
>>> Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_13-b05)
>>> Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_13-b05, mixed mode, sharing)
>>>
>>> .wsdl and .xsd are being generated if we use no arrays, no complex types.
>>>
>>> -Josef
>>>

>>> "Lin Sun" <li...@gmail.com>
>>>
>>> 10.07.2008 16:55
>>>
>>> Bitte antworten an
>>> user@geronimo.apache.org
>>>
>>> An
>>> user@geronimo.apache.org
>>> Kopie
>>> Thema
>>> Re: WSDL-Generation with complexTypes
>>>

>>> Hi, which geronimo server are you using?  What JDK are you using?
>>>
>>> Can you try jaxws-tools command (type jaxws-tools.bat|sh wsgen for
>>> usage) in the bin directory to see if the .wsdl & .xsd are generated
>>> for your project?   We are invoking Sun's wsgen to generate wsdl.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Lin

>>> ________________________________
>>> BGS Beratungsgesellschaft
>>> Software Systemplanung AG
>>>
>>>  Niederlassung Rhein/Main
>>> Robert-Koch-Straße 41
>>> 55129 Mainz
>>> Fon: +49 (0) 6131 / 914-0
>>> Fax: +49 (0) 6131 / 914-400
>>> www.bgs-ag.deGeschäftssitz Mainz
>>> Registergericht
>>> Amtsgericht Mainz
>>> HRB 62 50
>>> Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender
>>> Dr. Wolfgang Trommer
>>> Vorstand
>>> Hanspeter Gau
>>> Hermann Kiefer
>>> Nils Manegold
>>>

>>> ________________________________
>>> BGS Beratungsgesellschaft
>>> Software Systemplanung AG
>>>   Niederlassung Rhein/Main
>>> Robert-Koch-Straße 41
>>> 55129 Mainz
>>> Fon: +49 (0) 6131 / 914-0
>>> Fax: +49 (0) 6131 / 914-400
>>> www.bgs-ag.de Geschäftssitz Mainz
>>> Registergericht
>>> Amtsgericht Mainz
>>> HRB 62 50
>>>   Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender
>>> Dr. Wolfgang Trommer
>>> Vorstand
>>> Hanspeter Gau
>>> Hermann Kiefer
>>> Nils Manegold
>>>

> ________________________________
> BGS Beratungsgesellschaft
> Software Systemplanung AG
>   Niederlassung Rhein/Main
> Robert-Koch-Straße 41
> 55129 Mainz
> Fon: +49 (0) 6131 / 914-0
> Fax: +49 (0) 6131 / 914-400
> www.bgs-ag.de Geschäftssitz Mainz
> Registergericht
> Amtsgericht Mainz
> HRB 62 50
>   Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender
> Klaus Hellwig
> Vorstand
> Hanspeter Gau
> Hermann Kiefer
> Nils Manegold

Antwort: Re: Re: WSDL-Generation with complexTypes

Posted by Jo...@bgs-ag.de.

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Josef,

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.