Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by First Qaxy <qa...@yahoo.ca> on 2010/05/11 16:27:59 UTC

org.apache.mahout.math.Varint missing

Sean,
Thanks for your updates. I'll try these today.
Regarding org.apache.mahout.math.Varint which is being referenced from org.apache.mahout.cf.taste.hadoop.item.IndexIndexWritable - it does not appear to be in the trunk.
Is this the right forum for raising these? Thanks.
-qf

Re: org.apache.mahout.math.Varint missing

Posted by First Qaxy <qa...@yahoo.ca>.
Thanks! really appreciate it.-qf

Done. That's a class I have locally. I shelved my changelist with it
so I don't make that error again.

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.