Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Iustin Rosioara <iu...@eudoo.ro> on 2013/04/29 19:24:12 UTC

Any project management package soon?

Hi!

My name is Iustin Rosioara and I am a great supporter of Open Office.

I am a professional in Project Management (over 15 years of experience
and PMI certified) and would like to know if you have any plans of
developing a Project management package.
If you are, I would like to volunteer and make my experience and know
how available for you.

Please feel free to contact me using email iustin.rosioara@eudoo.ro or
iustin.rosioara@gmail.com.

Best regards,

Iustin Rosioara

Re: Any project management package soon?

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Iustin Rosioara wrote:
> I am a professional in Project Management (over 15 years of experience
> and PMI certified) and would like to know if you have any plans of
> developing a Project management package.

Hello Iustin, at the moment there are no plans to add new modules to
OpenOffice, especially for functionality where there are existing free
and open source implementations available (like e-mail, project
management, DTP...). I see more realistic to improve interoperability
with the existing solutions than rewriting modules from scratch.

Regards,
   Andrea.