Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Hao Yin <ha...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2006/03/09 02:42:18 UTC

Please help me

I use the WSS4J API to sign the SOAP message in Axis handler. The
default x509.PFX.MSFT keystore works well. However, when I use the
keystore created by keytool, it doesn't work.

/********** steps ****************/
1. keytool generate key-pair (type: JKS)
2. keytool selfcert keystore
3. modify the crypto.properties to refer to the keystore created by myself.

Then I encounter the following exeption:
           unexpected number of X509Data: for signature.

Please give me some advice. Thanks a lot.

Hao

Re: Please help me

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Make you use the alias of the priate key as the 'user' and supply the
correct passwords.

Thanks,
Ruchith

Re: Please help me