Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jean Carlo <je...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/28 09:10:46 UTC

Problem to activate mode DEBUG to see the slow queries

hello,

concerning to slow queries

how do I activate the logging debug for the slow queries ?

I tried with nodetool setlogging org.apache.cassandra.db.monitoring DEBUG
and also with log4j-server.properties and I did not get the expected result

Thx

Jean Carlo

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" Alan Kay

Re: Problem to activate mode DEBUG to see the slow queries

Posted by Nitan Kainth <ni...@gmail.com>.
You can also enable traceprobability: /opt/cassandra/bin/nodetool
settraceprobability 1
It will populate system_traces keyspace where you can see details on queries

Posted by Jean Carlo <je...@gmail.com>.
Thank you ahmed!

Posted by Ahmed Eljami <ah...@gmail.com>.
​Hello Jean Carlo,