Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Aristedes Maniatis <am...@apache.org> on 2010/02/05 12:50:51 UTC

Cayenne RC2 release

We are very pleased to release 3.0 RC2. Another significant step along the way toward the final 3.0 release. A few (most minor) bugs have been fixed:

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY/fixforversion/12314495

Anyone using Cayenne 3 is recommended to upgrade to this release. Users of Cayenne 2.x and earlier are recommended to upgrade their development environments and perform testing to ensure your application can be upgraded smoothly.

  http://cayenne.apache.org/download.html

Best regards from the Cayenne development team.

--
Aristedes Maniatis

Re: Cayenne RC2 release

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
I should mention that the bug fixing focused a lot on EJBQL. So if you
hit EJBQL rough edges in the past, there is a good chance that RC2
will work much better for you. It supports prefetching and flattened
relationships, just to mention a few things.

And also we have a 3.0 compatible ROP tutorial included in the download.

Cheers,
Andrus