Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/22 22:02:37 UTC

[announce] Wicket 1.5-RC1 is released!

The Wicket Team is proud to introduce the first Release Candidate in
Wicket 1.5 series. The 1.5 series provides the following major
improvements:
* A more powerful and flexible request processing pipeline
* Intercomponent event mechanism
* Improved configuration
* More flexible markup loading
* Better proxy support (x-forwarded-for header)

More detailed migration notes are available on our [Migrate to 1.5
Wiki Page](https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/migration-to-wicket-15.html)

Release Artifacts:
* Subversion tag: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/wicket/releases/wicket-1.5-RC1
* Changelog: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310561&fixfor=12315483&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC
* To use in Maven:
<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
    <artifactId>wicket</artifactId>
    <version>1.5-RC1</version>
</dependency>
* Download the full distribution:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.5-RC1 (including source)

Cheers!

Re: [announce] Wicket 1.5-RC1 is released!

Posted by Heitor Machado <he...@gmail.com>.
Intercomponent event mechanism is REALY, REALY NICE !!!

https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/migration-to-wicket-15.html#MigrationtoWicket1.5-Intercomponentevents

Re: [announce] Wicket 1.5-RC1 is released!

Posted by Heitor Machado <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
See dev@: Jetty 7 iff servlet-api 2.5

Servlet API 2.5 has been around for ages. Containers are moving
forward, as should we.

Martijn

Posted by tetsuo <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clint Checketts <ch...@gmail.com>.