Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Hasan <ha...@apache.org> on 2018/12/10 01:26:24 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Move Apache Clerezza project to Attic

Hi Reto, Tommaso, and Rupert

@Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org> You wrote me in a separate email that you
voted -1.
Would you please confirm it in this thread? Thanks.

@Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> and @Rupert Westenthaler
<ru...@gmail.com>
Would be glad if you could also provide your vote asap.

Best regards
Hasan

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
-1 from me as well for now as it seems the project might get new traction

Posted by Reto Gmür <re...@factsmission.com>.
Hi all,

@Tommaso Teofili<ma...@gmail.com> and @Rupert Westenthaler<ma...@gmail.com>

--