Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Thibaut de Sany <td...@hotmail.com> on 2008/07/25 16:03:02 UTC

Continuum question

Dears,

Is it possible to forecast & develop in the next release a multiple queue system?

With kindest regards,
Thibaut de Sany.
Devinette: Quel est le moyen le plus rapide pour communiquer ?
http://www.startmessenger.be/fr/index.asp

Re: Continuum question

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Probably not in 1.2, but certainly in the near future I think. We've
already started discussing the underling changes needed to make this
possible, among other things.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter