Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by David Brown <db...@sexingtechnologies.com> on 2009/06/01 00:58:39 UTC

Wicket QuickStart app failing at TestHomePage (testRenderMyPage)

Hello Wicketeers, I had QuickStart app running OK out-of-the-box. Then, I tried to create a couple of Panels (from WIA) for a couple of links that basically swap the text on the same page. Now, the project will not build because of Test errors (not failures). The particulars follow. In the mean time I will start with a fresh QuickStart project. If anyone has any ideas, rants-or-raves please advise, David.

OS: Windows XP
IDE: Ganymede
Wicket: 1.4rc
JDK: 1.5_15
Maven: 2.0.9

Test set: com.sexingtechnologies.TestHomePage
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.984 sec <<< FAILURE!
testRenderMyPage(com.sexingtechnologies.TestHomePage)  Time elapsed: 0.906 sec  <<< ERROR!
org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupNotFoundException: Base markup of inherited markup not found. Component class: com.sexingtechnologies.HomePage Enable debug messages for org.apache.wicket.util.resource.Resource to get a list of all filenames tried.