Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "Mark A. Claassen" <MC...@ocie.net> on 2019/09/25 20:35:38 UTC

Angular support

I was wondering what the roadmap was for supporting Angular more fully in Netbeans.  I know there is a plugin that was written for 8.2 which might still work, but that was only a partial solution.  I am using Visual Studio Code for my Angular programming right now, but that I would rather use Netbeans if I could.  Is there already a community effort focusing on this?

Thanks,

Mark Claassen
Senior Software Engineer

Donnell Systems, Inc.
130 South Main Street
Leighton Plaza Suite 375
South Bend, IN  46601
E-mail: mailto:mclaassen@ocie.net
Voice: (574)232-3784
Fax: (574)232-4014

Disclaimer:
The opinions provided herein do not necessarily state or reflect
those of Donnell Systems, Inc.(DSI). DSI makes no warranty for and
assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the posting.