Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by John Pfeifer <Jo...@HNPSolutions.com> on 2007/04/28 16:45:40 UTC

Axis 1.2 WAR Distribution

I can't seem to find the axis2.war file on the ibiblio maven repository.
I was under the impression that the next release would contain the axis2
war file.  Was the axis2 war file deployed to the maven repo, if so
where can if find it.

If not, can someone explain why this artifact isn't deployed to the
maven repo.  I makes building a customized axis2 war file a lot easier
if you can just include the axis2 war as a dependency of your customized
axis2 distribution.  Otherwise, I have to download and save the
axis2.war file and manage it locally (which I would prefer not to do).

Thanks,

jp4

Re: Axis 1.2 WAR Distribution

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
John,

Am looking for a precedent here. Since there is a ton of jars in the
default Axis2 war and not everyone needs all the jars. If we can
understand what problems others have faced and how they deal with it,
then we can follow the same patterns...

-- dims

Re: Axis 1.2 WAR Distribution

Posted by John Pfeifer <Jo...@HNPSolutions.com>.