Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Scisci <fe...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/08 16:26:37 UTC

split -> strategyRef with Exchange as constructor param

Hi,
I've a problem with custom AggregationStrategy and xml spring config.
I've copied the source code of UseOriginalAggregationStrategy for my custom
AggregationStrategy and add new Header.
How to configure the aggregator with the original Exchange?
In the splitter "code"
 if (strategy == null) {
            AggregationStrategy original = new
UseOriginalAggregationStrategy(exchange, true);

this is my code

<split strategyRef="Data_Aggregator" >
 <tokenize token="\n" />
</split>

and

<bean id="Data_Aggregator"
class="Risk_Files_OICR.Data_AggregationStrategy"/>

Thanks
Mirko