Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Philippe Boisaubert <pb...@nasra.fr> on 2004/03/05 12:09:35 UTC

Concurrent access to HashMap in RsIterator

I've got an app using OJB. It works fine on Windows (all my descriptors are OK and datasource config too) but when I deploy on AIX I've got this error :

org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException: java.util.NoSuchElementException: Could not obtain next object: concurrent access to HashMap attempted by Thread[http8080-Processor2,5,main]
 at org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuery(Unknown Source)(Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuery(Unknown Source)(Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Unknown Source)(Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getCollectionByQuery(Unknown Source)(Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.ojb.odmg.oql.OQLQueryImpl.execute(Unknown Source)(Compiled Code)
Caused by:
java.util.NoSuchElementException: Could not obtain next object: concurrent access to HashMap attempted by Thread[http8080-Processor2,5,main]
 at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsIterator.next(Unknown Source)(Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuery(Unknown Source)(Compiled Code)
 ... 45 more

Does someone knows  the source of this problem ?