Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org> on 2017/02/28 21:15:00 UTC

Taking a month off

I have a lot of non-Apache activities over the next month, so I'm taking
a break from OpenOffice. I've made some progress towards learning my way
around the code and data structures, but it is taking time.

Re: Taking a month off

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 28.02.2017 um 22:15 schrieb Patricia Shanahan:
> I have a lot of non-Apache activities over the next month, so I'm taking
> a break from OpenOffice. I've made some progress towards learning my way
> around the code and data structures, but it is taking time.

thanks for letting us know. And thanks a lot for your efforts for
digging deep into the code. :-)

Marcus