Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by André Zimmermann <zi...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/23 09:56:58 UTC

JAAS force reload Principal

Hi

I have implemented a ServiceProviderLoginProvider, which loads Roles from a
database. Now I would like to be able, to force reloading that Roles after a
permission has been changed over a EJB call on the database. Is that
possible?

Thanks a lot for your help

André

Re: JAAS force reload Principal

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
depends on your realm but you can always set a mode where it is not needed
(based on a threadlocal maybe)

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Posted by André Zimmermann <zi...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Cant you logoff/logon? Just need a special mode without password.