Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Vamsi Atluri <vk...@yahoo.com> on 2005/12/28 17:48:37 UTC

Fwd: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException when updating objects

Hello all,

Sorry for posting this on the ojb-dev mailing list. I posted it earlier on
ojb-help and did not get any responses. Can any one of you help me with
understanding why I would be getting the problem described below? Any help
is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Regards,
-Vamsi

> Hello all,
>
> I am currently using ojb 1.0.1. I have a table with several references.
> The first time when I insert to this table everything inserts correctly.
> The next time, when I need to update this row, I retrieve the reference
> from DB, update the values and call broker.store() again. That's when I
> get the following error:

> at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.setFKField(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1045)
> at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.link(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:988)
> at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.storeAndLinkOneToOne(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:780)
> at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.storeReferences(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:755)
> at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.storeToDb(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1594)
> at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.store(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:1557)
> at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.store(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:715)
> at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.store(DelegatingPersistenceBroker.java:175)