Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Dishara Wijewardana <dd...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/23 21:10:27 UTC

Accepted the GSoC 2012 proposal : Provide JSR 223 implementation for Velocity

Hi Claude and all,

I am really ecstatic that my proposal in GSoC 2012 for Apache Velocity got
accepted. I would like to dedicate my time and end this project in a high
and contribute to Velocity.

Thank you Apache Velocity. And special thanks goes to Claude for guiding me
with the project proposal and etc.

--
Thanks
/Dishara

Re: Accepted the GSoC 2012 proposal : Provide JSR 223 implementation for Velocity

Posted by Claude Brisson <cl...@renegat.net>.
That's a great news. Congrats!

  Claude

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.