Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@datalingvo.com> on 2020/12/14 21:48:23 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft - Java Client (incubating) 0.7.2

NLPCraft-ers,
The vote for Apache NLPCraft - Java Client 0.7.2 release is closed now.
Vote result: the vote PASSES with 8 votes +1 and no -1.

+1 votes:
- Aaron Radzinski
- Nikita Ivanov
- Sergey Kamov
- Gleb Ifrops
- Sergey Makov
- Furkan Kamaci (IPMC)
- Konstantin Boudnik (IPMC)
- Paul King (IPMC)

I will proceed with starting the final vote at IPMC shortly.

Thank you,
--
Aaron Radzinski