Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Botzer, Robert" <Ro...@McKesson.com> on 2013/03/14 19:19:31 UTC

Jackrabbit Configuration Question..

Hi,

I am new to Jackrabbit, so if this is the wrong forum for my question
please forgive me..(and please point me to where to properly ask..)

Q:  Is there a way to configure Jackrabbit ( running under Tomcat), to create/use a repository on
A mapped network drive, without clustering, or setting up WebDav ( whatever that is.)  ?

I presume that somebody out there has at least tried this.
I am getting a 'remote connection refused'...
That I am not understanding..

Thanks,
-Bob

Re: Jackrabbit Configuration Question..

Posted by Jake Daniel Collins <ja...@gmail.me.uk>.
I would probably check a couple of things here,

1. Can you connect if you move the repository so it is stored on a local
drive?
2. Does the user account that Tomcat is running under have read/write
permissions for the directory on the local/remote drive?

Regards,

Jake Daniel Collins
Server Developer
Studio Tools and Technology (TNT)