Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by tango ray <ra...@yahoo.fr> on 2004/07/15 14:16:07 UTC

adding fonts to fop applet

hi,

including fonts in an appli with fop seemed interessant, but I begin to give up.
I will continue to search solutions, because I think that could be helpfull for many people ( in my case I wanted to use a 3of9 codebar font ).
I hope this thread will continue, and a solution will be found ( it s possible in command line, so it can be possible in an appli!!  ).
I think we are not so far from the solution....

Thank you!!

Edward

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail