Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Sebastiaan van Erk <se...@sebster.com> on 2008/04/02 17:12:16 UTC

default proxy in httpclient 4.0-alpha3

Hi,

I'm trying to set a default proxy in httpclient 4.0-alpha3, and I'm
doing this:

HttpRouteParams.setDefaultProxy(client.getParams(), proxy);

However, this is not working, i.e., it is just using a direct route.
When I do this however on the post:

HttpRouteParams.setDefaultProxy(post.getParams(), proxy);

The proxy IS used.

Is there a way to set a default proxy globally instead of having to set
it per request?

Regards,
Sebastiaan

Re: default proxy in httpclient 4.0-alpha3

Posted by Sebastiaan van Erk <se...@sebster.com>.
hi Oleg,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry about the email, I shall look through the
JIRA first next time.

I did search the mailing list archives via nabble though. :-)

Regards,
Sebastiaan

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.