Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jim Talbut <Ji...@groupgti.com> on 2012/07/12 17:30:36 UTC

Bundle from ApplicationContext

Hi,

If I have an ApplicationContext object that was originally created by FileInstall of a Spring file is there any way to identify the bundle assigned to it?
I can't go via the ApplicationContext ClassLoader because that's in Spring's bundle.

Thanks

Jim

RE: Bundle from ApplicationContext

Posted by Jim Talbut <Ji...@groupgti.com>.
Oh, forget that.
Cast to AbstractOsgiBundleApplicationContext and call getBundle() :)

Jim