Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2003/12/24 22:02:25 UTC

[Solved] java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero

Hi Armin:

I reviewed again the O/R mapping and seems like 1 table currenlty have not
PK defined. I will wait to Carlos and after he fix this problem I will
post the results.

Thanks for the tip. Now I know a little bit more about OJB. I am happy of
this. :-))

Any way as a RFE, I think we can "enhance" a better description of the
error at all instead of just write:

Re: java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero

Because our first reaction was: "Where is a div operation? We are coding
DB, we don't wrote any div operation at all!" ;-)

Have a nice hollydays!

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [Solved] java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero

Posted by Carlos Chávez <cc...@agssa.net>.
Antonio Gallardo Escribio :-)
> Hi Armin:
>
> I reviewed again the O/R mapping and seems like 1 table currenlty have not
> PK defined. I will wait to Carlos and after he fix this problem I will
> post the results.

  Hi Armin:

  Yes, I forget it, exists 1 table without primary key.

  We added the primary key to the table and everything work correctly.

  Thanks for your help.

> Thanks for the tip. Now I know a little bit more about OJB. I am happy of
> this. :-))
  Yes.

> Any way as a RFE, I think we can "enhance" a better description of the
> error at all instead of just write:
>
> Re: java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
>
> Because our first reaction was: "Where is a div operation? We are coding
> DB, we don't wrote any div operation at all!" ;-)
>
> Have a nice hollydays!
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Antonio Gallardo

Carlos Chávez