Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/05/13 13:31:28 UTC

[Lenya Wiki] Update of "MeetingBordeaux2010" by FlorentAndre

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Lenya Wiki" for change notification.

The "MeetingBordeaux2010" page has been changed by FlorentAndre.
http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/MeetingBordeaux2010?action=diff&rev1=7&rev2=8

  RMLL take place in a big university. Entrance is free, facilitate for working room or presentation too. You just have to pay travel and sleeping room.

  ==== Sleeping room ====
- For sleeping room they have many student room, price is nearly 13 euros by night + 2 euros for breakfast (REALLY competitiveness ! :) )
+ For sleeping room they have many student room, price is nearly 16-22 € per night (1 person per room) and 2,50 € per “french” breakfast (REALLY competitiveness ! :) )

  If you want to book a room in the RMLL write your name here and number of place, I will contact RMLL reservation for all in a grouping way :
   * my Name (1)
   * Charles Seberino (1)
   * Richard Frovarp
+  * Florent André
+
+ For hotels, there is many addresses on rmll's French pages, I can translate it if needed (minimum price seems to be 45 euros per night). Earlier booking, lower price !

  ==== Travel ====
  Airport near Bordeaux (Merignac) (English available) :
@@ -73, +76 @@

   * Write your suggestions here
   * Plan and design the future Lenya major version, based on cocoon 3 (refer : http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lenya-dev/201001.mbox/%3CB778AD8A-C362-4A87-BFAB-95D65E96584B@apache.org%3E)
-
+   * xmldiff google last soc integration
+   * jcr integration
+   * implement the "forrest template mechanism" for lenya templating : refer torsten's answer here http://www.mail-archive.com/user@lenya.apache.org/msg06961.html

  === Talks / Presentations  ===

   * Write your presentations ideas here
+  * Florent André : Presentation of LenyaDocWriting and Xmaths modules.
+
+
+ === France discover suggestion ===
+
+   * Depend on number interested in (price depend on it) I can organize one day where we discover or :
+     * "La dune du pilat"  : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Dune_of_Pyla
+     * "Saint Emilion" : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Emilion and more interesting :) : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-%C3%89milion_AOC
+
+   * Please fill here your name if you are interesting in :
+     * Florent André
+

  === Foot notes ===