Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by jane34 <tm...@qip.ru> on 2011/10/15 17:24:47 UTC

Please help me to recover the history of my file!

Hi everybody!

I have deleted some file from SVN repository, saying trunk/dir/source.file ,
I have erased it with whole directory "dir" and commited it. That was in
revision 7.
Then I recreate the new file trunk/dir/source.file and commited it again in
revision 10, but the history of that new file is completely empty and I
can't see 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 revisions in history... I can't see the whole
history even when I updating to 7 revision (file itself loading well, but
it's history don't).

Please, please, somebody, help me to restore the history from the file's
first edition !
People, please!

Catherine

Re: Please help me to recover the history of my file!

Posted by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de>.
Guten Tag jane34,
am Samstag, 15. Oktober 2011 um 17:24 schrieben Sie:

> Then I recreate the new file trunk/dir/source.file and commited it again in
> revision 10

This was the error, you should have reverted revision 7 where you
deleted.

http://subversion.apache.org/faq.html#undo
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.branchmerge.basicmerging.html#svn.branchmerge.basicmerging.resurrect

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme - Hameln | Potsdam | Leipzig

Telefon: Potsdam: 0331-743881-0
E-Mail:  tschoening@am-soft.de
Web:     http://www.am-soft.de

AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Konsumhof 1-5, 14482 Potsdam
Amtsgericht Potsdam HRB 21278 P, Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow