Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/04 15:45:38 UTC

[Trinidad] Will be releasing next Trinidad 2.0 next week

Just a heads up, I'd like to release the new Trinidad 2.0 next week.  If we could get the few blocker issues addressed before this release, that would be cool.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: [Trinidad] Will be releasing next Trinidad 2.0 next week

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Andy, yeah this got postponed because of a dialog facelets issue
we're having trouble with.  Are you going to take a look at it or do you
need someone else to?

Scott

Posted by Andy Schwartz <an...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 5:44 PM, Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Awesome Max..  Thanks for the quick turn around.

+1.  Thanks Max!

Andy

Re: [Trinidad] Will be releasing next Trinidad 2.0 next week

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Max Starets <ma...@oracle.com>.
Scott,