Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Annick Fron <An...@compuserve.com> on 2003/02/12 14:36:19 UTC

Batik - FOP

I am converting svg to pdf using batik rasterizer and fop, but the dpi
parameter seems to be locked to 72.
Any way to bypass this ?
--
Annick Fron
AFC Europe

Re: Batik - FOP

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Annick Fron wrote:
> I am not embedding SVG in FOP, I am using Batik-rasterizer, which has an
> option -dpi, which does not work.
This is for the output device. It has no meaning for PDF.

> I can set the final dimensions in pixels,
You should not do this. Use mm, cm, in or pt.

J.Pietschmann

Re: Batik - FOP

Posted by Annick Fron <An...@compuserve.com>.
I am not embedding SVG in FOP, I am using Batik-rasterizer, which has an
option -dpi, which does not work.
I can set the final dimensions in pixels, but I can't control the
definition.
Batik folks tell me that if -dpi option does not work it's fop's fault.

Re: Batik - FOP

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.