Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Joel Grenon <jg...@covistra.com> on 2002/12/19 15:37:16 UTC

Reusing Serializer/Deserializer for generic XML loading?

I've used WSDL2Java to generate a number of wrappers. Each of those
wrappers contains all the code to marshall and unmarshall the object
from/to XML. I'd like to reuse this code to help automate my JUnit
tests. I have a bunch of test data in XML, which are using the same
schema than the one in the WSDL. Instead of using another XML
persistence layer, I'd like to reuse the Deserializer to read in the XML
document and populate my wrapper state automaticaly.

I've retrieved a Deserializer from the wrapper and integrated it in my
SAX event handling but I'm missing the DeserializationContext which
sounds like hard to generate outisde a SOAP Call. Is there an easy way
to create a DeserializationContext (an API somewhere)? I need it fully
configured (with all type mappings and the rest...)

Any help welcomed.

Joel