Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Gene Heskett <ge...@verizon.net> on 2007/07/24 04:38:45 UTC

uol.com.br is back, getting thru my procmail rules too.

Greetings;

It looks like uol dot com dot br is back.  I just added two more procmail
rules to /dev/null that crap before it ever gets to SA.  Has anyone else been
getting it today?, he's hitting most of the linux mailing lists again.

Can't someone send them a box of Alfreds Finest?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)