Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <ms...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/14 20:10:29 UTC

Re: No board report and move to Attic

I sent our report in late last night. Perhaps it's stuck in
the moderation queue.

I'm travelling this week (and last) and I don't always have
ready access to email or to the ASF infrastructure from where
I am so I couldn't copy the report into the board agenda.

Martin

Posted by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@apache.org>.
On 2/14/2012 1:10 PM, Martin Sebor wrote:
> I sent our report in late last night. Perhaps it's stuck in
> the moderation queue.

The report was accepted, the board recognized the project's
intent to reconstitute itself, and expressed no specific concerns
at this time.  Additional March/April reports to keep the board
apprised of progress will be much appreciated.