Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Abhishek <ab...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/19 02:53:48 UTC

Pass for Strata conference in New York

Hi all,

Sorry for asking this here.Do any one have an extra pass for strata conference, I would like to Buy one.

Please email me offline if anyone have an extra pass.

Regards
Abhi

Re: Pass for Strata conference in New York

Posted by Abhishek <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mohammed,

Thanks for sharing, but he already sold it.

Regards
Abhi

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Abhishek <ab...@gmail.com>.