Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Craig Altenburg <cr...@blueridge.com> on 2000/02/29 00:49:36 UTC

Reloading Servlets

I understand (from the Faq-o-matic) that Tomcat will not automatically
reload a servlet if the servlet is changed.  What I'd like to know is
whether there is a method of manually reloading a servlet, short of stopping
and restarting tomcat.

Thanks.
--
Craig Altenburg

What part of, "Congress shall pass no law...," do you not understand.

Re: Reloading Servlets

Posted by Chris Price <ch...@cal.montage.ca>.

	Check the past couple of days traffic. The Tomcat3.1RC2 version that is
floating seems to support autoreload of servlets (as least here in
minimal testing environment). I am under the impression that the RC2
version is somewhat beta (Sam, care to comment?), so YMMV...

	Cheers

	Chris