Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by Rongtong Jin <ji...@mails.ucas.ac.cn> on 2022/02/14 02:26:38 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] RocketMQ 4.9.3 Release

Really looking forward to it

2022-01-26 01:47:02"tiger lee" <ti...@apache.org>写道:

Happy New Year RocketMQ Community, 🎆 🎆 🎆

This is the discussion for the release of RocketMQ 4.9.3.

A hundred days since RocketMQ 4.9.2 released, and 4.9.3 will come soon. Lots of new features,performance improvements,doc updates , etc would be in this version.
Especially PR 3588 and PR 3659, They are 2 of Big-Performance-Improvements ( thanks to @areyouok from Part A to Part K, ) and are being reviewed in the community.

If you are interested in how-to-improve-rocketmq-performance, welcome to comment and review on Part B , Part K or  in this email also.

If there are no other sounds, I would like to call for a vote for RocketMQ 4.9.3 release :-)

Little thing makes great
tigerlee

Re: [DISCUSS] RocketMQ 4.9.3 Release

Posted by 刘振东 <zh...@gmail.com>.