Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/01 10:36:45 UTC

Re: Logkit release 1.1.1 ?

Peter,

>I don't think we have actually released a 1.1 strain so just vanilla 1.1
>should be fine. Logkit is stable enough that we should not need to get
>through beta release cycle.

Could you check out the build.xml file dude and see if it is OK.  If
there are no changes needed, then I will create a 1.1 release tonight.

>>Also, I have Xalan problems with Ant
>>1.5.1 for many Avalon projects so I bump back to 1.4.1 and need to
>>change the <zip file= occurences to <zip zipfile=.  Actually the 1.5
>>design specifies <zip destfile=
>>

>Make the change but realize that anything that uses xdoclet (info,
>containerkit, phoenix, cornerstone, apps) is probably going to brake because
>xdoclet is 1.5 specific.
>
>What version of xalan are you using? Maybe we can find a good version of that?

Yup, it was an out of date version.  I'm back to 1.5 now with <zip
destfile="x"> attribute names.

- Paul

Re: Logkit release 1.1.1 ?

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 1 Sep 2002 18:36, Paul Hammant wrote:
> Peter,
>
> >I don't think we have actually released a 1.1 strain so just vanilla 1.1
> >should be fine. Logkit is stable enough that we should not need to get
> >through beta release cycle.
>
> Could you check out the build.xml file dude and see if it is OK.  If
> there are no changes needed, then I will create a 1.1 release tonight.

looks good to me.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald