Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Aurélien DEHAY <ad...@zorel.org> on 2005/04/06 22:40:38 UTC

ikvm/jiks/gcj/whatever cocoon compilation

Hello.

I'd like to know if someone ever tried to compile cocoon with a
non-sun/bea/ibm/whatever compiler (specially a free compiler).

Rgds.
--
Aurélien DEHAY   http://zorel.org
      http://logicielslibres.info

Re: ikvm/jiks/gcj/whatever cocoon compilation

Posted by Aurélien DEHAY <ad...@zorel.org>.
Le mercredi 06 avril 2005 à 22:17 -0400, Gregor J. Rothfuss a écrit :
> Aurélien DEHAY wrote:

> >>http://brutus.apache.org/gump/kaffe/cocoon/cocoon/index.html
> >

> > This is a wonderful page :) But I don't really understand.
>
> cocoon (and its dependencies) are compiled with kaffe nightly. that page
> is the result.. you might have more luck compiling cocoon directly
> against kaffee.

That's what I'm trying to do, but I'm not familiar with kaffe, jikes and
so on, I've just managed to compile Cocoon with a Sun JVM. Google is not
my friend and the cocoon documentation is not helpful.

Still searching.

Rgds.

Re: ikvm/jiks/gcj/whatever cocoon compilation

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Aurélien DEHAY <ad...@zorel.org>.

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.