Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Baruah Montoo-CMB035 <mo...@motorola.com> on 2004/04/20 22:46:05 UTC

help with catching errors

Hi,
I am trying to write  an application which uses apache axis and wsdl. I need to catch errors returned and map it to application specific errors to pass to the client/ upper layer. How do i catch the http errors, soap errors, rpc errors,  etc using java catch block.  Does axis provide methods to get the http code ( 404, 407, 503. ....) Currently i just call e.toString() , getMessage(), getFault()  which doesnt really help much.
Can anyone point me to some resources to look this up ?

Thanks in advance

-Montoo