Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by sujeewanie weerakoon <su...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/21 06:13:06 UTC

Fwd: can we call ivy:configure multiple times with different ivy.cof files which in turn refers different ivy.xml files?

Hi All,
I used ivy 1.0 and the scenario  mentioned in the mail
worked fine. When i just replaced 1.0 with 1.4 jar It
started giving the below problem.
Can any one please tell me
1. whether I am not using IVY in the proper manner
2. is this a problem with ivy

Appreciate if some one can answer. I am not the verge
of gving up on ivy.
regards
Sujeewanie
Note: forwarded message attached.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

Re: can we call ivy:configure multiple times with different ivy.cof files which in turn refers different ivy.xml files?

Posted by Gilles Scokart <gs...@gmail.com>.
FYI : The attachment are skipped on this mailing list.

Gilles

2007/6/21, sujeewanie weerakoon <su...@yahoo.com>:

> Hi All,
> I used ivy 1.0 and the scenario  mentioned in the mail
> worked fine. When i just replaced 1.0 with 1.4 jar It
> started giving the below problem.
> Can any one please tell me
> 1. whether I am not using IVY in the proper manner
> 2. is this a problem with ivy
>
> Appreciate if some one can answer. I am not the verge
> of gving up on ivy.
> regards
> Sujeewanie
> Note: forwarded message attached.