Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de> on 2020/01/19 13:10:09 UTC

Translation on Pootle

Hello,

I am preparing a string update to pootle. Most of the new strings are
fuzzy because of removing whitespaces in the code and other small
corrections.

happy translating

Kind regards

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice

Re: Translation on Pootle

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Dick,

Am 19.01.20 um 14:56 schrieb Dick Groskamp:
> Op 19-1-2020 om 14:10 schreef Mechtilde:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am preparing a string update to pootle. Most of the new strings are
>> fuzzy because of removing whitespaces in the code and other small
>> corrections.
>>
>> happy translating
>>
>> Kind regards
>>
> Done for Dutch  (nl)

Great, thanks!

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: Translation on Pootle

Posted by Dick Groskamp <th...@quicknet.nl.INVALID>.
Op 19-1-2020 om 14:10 schreef Mechtilde:
> Hello,
>
> I am preparing a string update to pootle. Most of the new strings are
> fuzzy because of removing whitespaces in the code and other small
> corrections.
>
> happy translating
>
> Kind regards

Done for Dutch  (nl)

--
DiGro

Re: Translation on Pootle

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
OK, i could now log in with my (very) old credentials...

But that's a second user.

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: Translation on Pootle