Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/03/17 16:22:10 UTC

[FYI] BeanValidation at Apache

Hi,

there is a new podling around the BeanValidation JSR 303, at Apache.
Undergoing incubation right now. Sourcecode is up here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/bval/trunk/

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [FYI] BeanValidation at Apache

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Ed!

There will be a lot changes in the next few days, you know the usual package renaming stuff ...

As for the functionality: I'm using this project since 4 months now in a project and it is really mature!

LieGrue,
strub

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: [FYI] BeanValidation at Apache