Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ma...@hbinc.com on 2004/08/04 21:57:19 UTC

SpamAssassin SPF?

Does SpamAssassin check SPF?  Is there a way to turn this on or score
it?  Is it new in 3.0?

According to http://spf.pobox.com/ is does - but I can't find anything
about SPF on the SA Wiki.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Matthew.van.Eerde@hbinc.com                      805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer
perl -e"map{y/a-z/l-za-k/;print}shift" "Jjhi pcdiwtg Ptga wprztg,"

Re: SpamAssassin SPF?

Posted by Jeff Koch <je...@intersessions.com>.
Assuming the SPF perl module is installed - is there a way to turn SPF
checking off? In a high volume server SPF checking could really bog things
down.

At 08:26 PM 8/6/2004, you wrote:
>On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 12:57, Matthew.van.Eerde@hbinc.com wrote:
> > Does SpamAssassin check SPF?  Is there a way to turn this on or score
> > it?  Is it new in 3.0?
>
>It is included in the 3.0 pre releases. You just have to install the SPF
>Perl module.
>
>--
>Florin Andrei
>
>http://florin.myip.org/