Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2019/12/22 01:29:45 UTC

Code review tool

Hi,

I just tool a look at the tool Greg uses from review, and notice it runs an exe:

 tools/nxstyle.exe -m 86 $file

So that not going to work for all committers. As I’m not familial with the project, perhaps
i’m missing something.

Where is the source for this tool located?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Code review tool

Posted by Disruptive Solutions <di...@gmail.com>.