Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID> on 2020/02/11 20:06:19 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Promote sling-org-apache-sling-kickstart / sling-kickstart-maven-plugin to their own Sling Modules

Hi

The vote has passed with:

+1 (binding): Carsten Ziegeler, Daniel Klco, Andrei Dulvac, Robert Munteanu

Can a PMC create the two Git repositories:

sling-org-apache-sling-kickstart
sling-kickstart-maven-plugin

I will then move the project over from Whiteboard to the new GIt repos.

Cheers - Andy

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Promote sling-org-apache-sling-kickstart / sling-kickstart-maven-plugin to their own Sling Modules

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi Andy,

On Tue, 2020-02-11 at 12:06 -0800, Andreas Schaefer wrote:
> Hi
>
> The vote has passed with:
>
> +1 (binding): Carsten Ziegeler, Daniel Klco, Andrei Dulvac, Robert
> Munteanu
>
> Can a PMC create the two Git repositories:
>
> sling-org-apache-sling-kickstart
> sling-kickstart-maven-plugin

Created, it may take a little time for the permissions to propagate,
see

  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/Using+Git+with+Sling#UsingGitwithSling-Creatingnewrepositories

for the full process.

You should be able to run through all of the steps yourself. I am not
sure how up-to-date the Kibble steps are though, maybe we should remove
it or make it optional.

Thanks,
Robert