Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Yoshinobu KANO <ka...@is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp> on 2007/06/28 18:50:56 UTC

FSArray in soap causes error

Hi,

When we run a SOAP service with any type system which uses FSArray
AnalysisEngineProcessException occurs,
though the same component can be run as a local service.

The error says:
Caused by: org.apache.uima.UIMARuntimeException: The JCas cannot be
initialized.  The following errors occurred: The JCAS range type
uima.cas.FSArray for feature <OurFeatureName> of type <OurTypeName> does
not match the CAS range <OurFeatureTypeName>[] for the feature.
# I replaced our specific feature/type names.

The UIMA version is 2.1, but the same thing occured in the previous
versions, too.
If this is a bug, should I report it somewhere in JIRA?

Thank you,

Yoshinobu
--
Yoshinobu KANO
kano@is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp

Re: FSArray in soap causes error

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
I am able to reproduce this problem and can see the cause. Thank you for
putting in http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-476. I'll comment
further in that Jira issue.

-Marshall

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.