Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Geeta Madhavi <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/20 13:18:09 UTC

want help in storing the drop down values in the session values should be what we selected

Hi,

I what help for i have two drop downs where i select the values now the
values which i select those values should be stored in the session and those
values should be called in the next page. the both drop downs values come
from database and values in the second drop down changes on the selection of
the values form the first drop down.

So, kindly some on help me in this i have taken websession class extending i
am getting the session object i just want to store those value's in session
and what to display in another page. Need help as early as possible

--
Regards.
Geeta Madhavi. K

Re: want help in storing the drop down values in the session values should be what we selected

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.
YourSession extends WebSession {
  public final static String MY_VARIABLE = "myVariable";
  private MyDropdonVariable myVariable;
}

MyPage extends WebPage {
  add(new DropDownChoice("wicket:id", new PropertyModel(this,
"session." + YourSession.MY_VARIABLE));
}

This should do.. and you can get your variable value from the session, ofcourse.

**
Martin