Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Michael Ryan Bannon <mr...@uwaterloo.ca> on 2002/09/12 20:13:54 UTC

how to double-check XML schema used

Hi,

I'm using SAX to validate an XML file against a schema.  I'm using the following code:

   XMLReader parser = XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader(parserClass);
   parser.setFeature("http://xml.org/sax/features/validation", true);
   parser.setFeature("http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema", true);
   parser.setFeature("http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema-full-checking", true);
   parser.parse("file:///" + interactionSpaceLink);

Once validated, how do I discover what XML Schema was used?  What is the simplest, most elegant way to do this?  I'm trying to learn about PSVI, but some of the examples uses out of date.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan