Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com> on 2006/10/27 16:47:03 UTC

Re: How to make popup browser window for a selection list?

Mark,

I saw something just like this recently. Unfortunately, I can't find it
again. :(

It was part of some ajax component library. I didn't bookmark it because
I was more interested in something like ajax4jsf that lets you use your
existing components.

But maybe someone else has seen it? Or you could try googling for it...
it's out there, somewhere. It was exactly what you describe.

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
Try having a look at the popupFrame from jenia4faces [1].

[1] http://www.jenia.org