Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org> on 2006/06/19 11:35:48 UTC

[Fwd: ApacheCon US 2006 CFP,]

Someone who knows ant and is (probably) based in the US is strongly
encouraged to submit proposals here. Otherwise the sessions will be full
of maven talks and we dont want that :)

I can't/wont do it as while I enjoy apachecon conferences much more than
the academic/standards ones I have to attend, my conference time  is
already used in september (google testing conference, london then
GridWorld, east-coast US), and I wont want to do any more travel.

My What's-new-in-Ant1.7 from last year could be used as a foundation for
a "what's really in Ant17" talk.

-Steve

---------------------------------
Call for Papers for ApacheCon US 2006 is currently open!

ApacheCon US 2006 will be held at the Hilton Hotel in Austin, Texas,
October 9-13, 2006.

The ASF and the conference producer—Full Circle Productions— invite
the Open Source community to send in session and tutorial proposals
for ApacheCon US 2006. Please check the web site for details
http://www.us.apachecon.com

To submit a proposal, visit http://us.apachecon.com/cfp-form.html

The deadline for submitting is June 28, 2006

ApacheCon US Team